понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

PAT BENATAR GRAVITYS RAINBOW DOWNLOAD

Archived from the original on Everybody say wait, Don't nobody say go? Edit the lyrics Report an error. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You may also like. Music CDs Pat Benatar pat benatar gravitys rainbow

Uploader: Dakree
Date Added: 3 July 2004
File Size: 6.79 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 16922
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Best Shots Synchronistic Wanderings: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Show less Show more.

Gravity's Rainbow (album) - Wikipedia

Best Selling in CDs See all. Tradin down Tradin down. The only con I can say about the CD is that it never received the airtime playing that music of this quality deserved. Every time I fall back Bravitys grab my shoulder to keep me from fallin' Every time I fall back Your arms are openI hear you calling me I hear you calling me.

‎Gravity's Rainbow by Pat Benatar on Apple Music

Retrieved from " https: It was released in on Chrysalis Records. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Album [ edit ] Year Chart Position Billboard US [3].

pat benatar gravitys rainbow

Gravity's Rainbow is the ninth studio album and tenth album overall by American singer Pat Benatar. Skip to main content.

Save on CDs Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Singles [ edit ] Year Title Chart Position Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the gravitus in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.

Gravity's Rainbow by Pat Benatar (CD, Jun-1993, EMI Music Distribution)

This CD is comparable to any of her former CD's and for me ranks right up there at the top. I recommend this if you are a Pat fan; this is a "must have" CD and well worth the pennies it goes for on line. I really enjoyed the move to a more progressive rock style.

pat benatar gravitys rainbow

From the beinning you are captivated by the stunning recording quality of the guitars. Retrieved March 22, SOMEBODY'S BABY He used to be somebody's baby Someone used to hold him close, and rock him gently He used to be the light in someone's eyes He used to matter, he used to matter Someone cared if he lived or died Someone held him in their grabitys - when he cried Venatar when he hurt, someone kept the world away Someone loved him, someone loved him He used to be somebody's baby Someone used to hold him close, and rock him gently He used gravityx be the light in someone's eyes He used to matter, he used to matter He used to matter That was then, that was so long ago Long before they came and took his soul Long before he became invisible Benattar was when, he wasn't human garbage then He used to be somebody's baby Someone used to hold him close, and rock him gently He used to be the light in someone's eyes He used to matter, he used to matter He used to matter He used to be somebody's baby 4.

The songs are mostly quick paced and enjoyable. Vinyl Records Rock Pat Benatar. I'm a big Pat Benatar fan, so take this with a grain of salt. I hear you calling me. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged benstar in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. At times I almost felt a small country theme underneath it all.

I don't know if it's me or just the sign of the times I just wanna know that. Retrieved July 19, Mainstream Rock US [5].

Archived from the original on Well written songs that anyone can relate to. Can't fight this feelin' I just can't go on without you Baby I want you Are you lonely tonight?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий